Sunday, July 22, 2007

Alright.

I just realized I've been missing out on a lot of Bubbs goodness. Oh man. Sad story. It really makes me laugh that Webby still reads the folder. I also just realized ( for about the hundredth time) how much I'm going to miss Base. We had such a great community. I'm so thankful for the way that the Lord put us together. I think it was amazing how much we all loved each other and encouraged each other. I don't want to be done with Biola. Nooo! I gotta get me a minor. Haha. Sorry I'm not the best being away friend. I have good intentions, but rarely do I follow through with them. So know that I'm thinking about and praying for you all and still love you from the bottom of my foot.

I like the LovingRoom name. Or maybe we should just call it the PrayerRoom.

Smunk.

2 comments:

c.c. said...

it made me laugh that a-webb still reads our folder, too. i wonder how bored he is.

the drifter... said...

i don't think you're a bad friend at all. I MISS YOU SO MUCH.